Monday, March 10, 2008

The moment#5【4:37】

Can I come in?
Are you sure you want to?
It’s dark and empty inside

Door shut
Door open

I hid in the dark corner
Something inside of me started to fade

“Take care”
Backs soon…find someone…
Where will you wait for me?
I pry
You are not in there
You are not in the black dress burned by gunshot

I bumped against the wall
Talked to the person on the other side
I lost his sound gradually
I don’t even know his name
We are all numbers

Can I come in?
Are you sure you want to?
I feel so tired under this heavy color even with these shining marks on my body

Those beloved objects washed away by the river
Left behind us, lost its starting point

One, none, no one,
I dig, and I dig
Where did the way lead?

I kept dreaming a city fallen in decay
I put forth my strength to write
A pile of white sentences

The kids fall asleep
They cannot understand my poem
Someday they will write better sentences with dream and stars

Pull tight the quilt
Today is passing in a fractured sentence
It cannot be read as a poem

Can I come in?
Are you sure you want to?
If you touch me, I will fly away.
Please stay away from me and just watch my beautiful dress.

I have all my things in a box
I want to remove it
But I rely on the meaning of it
I should give myself to the person collecting used things

Those secrets unlock mysterious messages
Maybe the key for understanding is not here
But you can always come and walk around it

Can I come in?
The white one keeps silent

She watched me as I looked at her
The silence made me relax

In small room
Fall asleep with you
Dark can’t help turning on light
I smile at her

Grandfather had surgery.
He can’t talk and lost consciousness of the right part of body
I hold his hand tightly,
As he held my hand when I was a little kid
What’s in his brain?
Hour by hour
Day by day
Is time passing for him?

How many times,
Stay here
Stay, Could you?

這是我在芝加哥記下的某些片段
關於那裡的生活, 心裡的掛念
最後我和另外3位亞洲同學合作,錄成一段 4:37 的聲音

No comments: