Saturday, April 3, 2010

homework for Fractured Narratives

#1
Can I open these boxes? I asked
Are you sure you want to open it?
It’s dark and empty inside. The black one answered
If you touch me, I would fly away.
Please stay away from me and just watch my beautiful dressing. The feather and colorful one said
I feel so tired with this heavy color, even though this little shining points on my body the brown with golden sparkle said
The white one kept silent. She watched me as I looked at her.
The silence made me feel safe and relax.
I smiled at her.

#2

樂 Joy + 園 Garden= 樂 園 Paradise

I am a word. She is also a word.
After meeting each other, we compose a different word called wedding.
There are different sentences in the world, and every sentence has different function.
We learn in “school” sentence, make money in “work” sentence….
One page is a day.
Every morning, we wake up from the first sentence of a new page, and head to bed in the last sentence of the page.
Pages after pages, we find out there is a bigger section than sentences, called paragraph.

#3

I’m sitting on a chair in a long hall
Watching people coming and leaving
Some left words and rushed to their way
Some sat for a while
I got closer to them slowly / TOO CLOSE / they walked away
I sat there, watching the light in the other side of hall
When it turns dark, I listen the music in my heart
I heard a voice, reading my words
Those words came from darkness,
I see the smile on their faces
They are dancing in the music
Enjoy the different view in the silent world.

No comments: